Friends of the Berthoud Community Library District
The Friends group supports programs and services that bring your library to life. We raise our voices to ensure a first-class public library for Berthoud. We are what our name implies: a collection of committed, caring individuals who share a common vision of a superior, free public library.
Friends' activities include:
- Creating public awareness of the library's services
- Sponsoring the children's summer reading program
- Obtaining gifts, endowments and memorials
- Sponsoring free presentations by authors
- Sponsoring local cultural programs and events
- Supporting other programs and services beyond what normal library funding provides.
Anyone may join the Friends group. Dues directly support the library. Any member of the Friends is welcome to attend meetings.
Thank you letter from Sara Wright, Library Director : here .
The Friends of the Library meet in the library on the 3rd Tuesday of every other month at 3:00 pm.
Click here for more information and the membership application form.